Re: Can't connect a Xbox one controller

On Wed, 2016-08-24 at 11:02 -0300, Vinicius Costa Gomes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anthony Bourguignon <contact@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > >
> > > No. It could be a bug in the xbox controller. But I need to take
> > > closer look at the specification to be really sure.
> >
> > Can I be of any help ?
>
> Attached is a patch that disables negotiating Flow Control and
> Retransmission parameters for the SDP channel only. This is a shot in
> the dark, as I could find nothing in the specification that advises
> against the current BlueZ behaviour.
>
> Could you give it a try? (but I don't have high hopes for it)
>
> This is looking more like a bug in the controller.

Hi,

It's getting hit during pairing, but this isn't enough to get it
working.

I also combined it with vudentz' patch in the "Continuing the Xbox One
Bluetooth controller debugging" thread (called "Bluetooth: L2CAP:
Ignore Unknown option error for basic mode") and that wasn't enough to
get it working either.

I think that the fix would be to not try and upgrade the connection to
ERTM at all on this device, but I don't know how I could pass this
information down the stack to the l2cap code. Any ideas?

Cheers