Re: Status of Multiseat and choosing a methodology

ZS> I am looking for a simple way to (re)implement multiseat, preferably
ZS> on ubuntu with GDM and not KDM, but might consider any nice light
ZS> window manager gifted with simplicity and speed.

I know nothing at all of ubuntu, but I did want to point out that
automatic multiseat support is a feature of Fedora 17.  See the feature
page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ckremoval for details.
You can see all of the matches to various systems which were required;
in most cases they're all upstream now, but some of the functionality is
in systemd so it may have no applicability to ubuntu.

 - J<