Re: Mesa, DRI framework questions..

Dan Nicholson escreveu:
> There is some common code implementing the GL API. The canonical
> source is mesa, and these files are generated in mesa/src/mesa/glapi
> from python scripts. When changes are made, the common code is synced
> into the xserver tree. In previous releases, these files were
> symlinked from a user provided mesa tree.

Weird.

Say that I want to change something in xserver/glx/glthread.[ch], for
instance PTHREADS definition which is unused in xserver tree, so I
always need to take a look at mesa and see if this is also unused there
(which in fact for this situation is _used_)?

Thank you,

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre