Re: Wiki like documentation Was: Re: Wrapping up 7.4 (finally)

I am also struggling with trying to understand the current functionality. The problem with searching the web (and this is what i am doing now) is that there is lots of information and some of the documents are obsolete because they are old. I am slowly getting there by searching through the code and several things can improve this situation.
 would be able to contribute once i get an understanding of the architecture better. Also, is there a document that describes what changes are coming forth in the new release ? A document describing the motivation and the implementation details would be helpful. And there should be a easy way to find out what features/code is getting obsoleted.

Anyways, thanks for all the responses so far. I am making progress.

Just my 2 cents
mohan