From: xorg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Jacques, Hugo
Sent: Tue 6/10/2008 1:46 AM
To: xorg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: twm and intel dual head using xrandr

Hi all,

I am using an Intel 945G graphical adapter with an ADD2 PCIe card to get a secondary display.

Making calls to xrandr 1.2 as suggested in http://intellinuxgraphics.org/dualhead.html I was able to get a dual head setup working fine.

The only problem I have is that the top left corner of each of my windows always end up on my first screen when I try to move them on my secondary screen.

I am using 1280x768 resolution on my first screen and 1024x768 on my second one.  My Virtual screen size as set in Xorg.conf is 2048x2048.  I am using TWM.

Would that be a TWM limitation? (I could not find anything while searching the web)

Thanks in advance

Hugo Jacques

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. (1)

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to NEC HCL System Technologies and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.