Re: Dual Head

Am Dienstag, 27. Mai 2008 schrieb Deepak Bhatia:
> Asianux Server 3 from http://www.miraclelinux.com/

Easier to understand for us: www.miraclelinux.com/english

Seems not to very up to date this distribution, therefore:

> We have downloaded sources from http://www.x.org for X11R7.3 and trying
> to build on Asianux Server 3 which has X11R7.1

seems the only way.

Good luck!

Is there no Asianux usegroup where you can get? The xorg-list will not be very
helpfull regarding your problems compiling xorg for asianux...

Greetings,
Ben