Re: A new GTK+ UI for XRandR

Kevin DeKorte wrote:
> Tom,
>
> I have grandr_applet.. that was originally written by Matthew at openhand.
>
> Website:
> http://dekorte.homeip.net/download/grandr-applet/
>
> I intended to add all the xrandr 1.2 stuff, but I have not got around to
> it. However, I would be more than willing to either hand it off or take
> patches. Or we could move it to a google code repo and we could both
> commit to it.

I downloaded that applet earlier this weekend :) then started adding
randr 1.2 support to it, and then hacked some more. But then I saw that
the code would turn ugly so I stared the new project from scratch. I
still have the old code, but it is missing some features (I only added
per-output mode switching, no rotation). I might clean up my changes and
submit a patch to you, later this week maybe, I'm short on time right now.

tom