How to find the inodes in XFS

Hello,

I am writing an application which reads XFS partitions, so I am trying
to understand the internal working of XFS. I read the documentation
here: http://www.dubeyko.com/development/FileSystems/XFS/xfs_filesystem_structure.pdf

But I am stuck at a particular point. To get to the inodes I see that
I should first read xfs_agi_t, no problem here, then its root field
points to a block which contains xfs_inobt_block_t + a sequence of
xfs_inobt_rec_t records and those records are supposed to show me
where the inodes are, but there is no field in xfs_inobt_rec_t such as
a block number =( Any idea how to get then the physical position in
the disk where the inodes are from xfs_inobt_block_t + a sequence of
xfs_inobt_rec_t?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho