Re: NOW:Peter goading Dave over delaylog - WAS: Re: raid10n2/xfs setup guidance on write-cache/barrier

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:21:49PM -0500, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> I'm guessing either Dave chose not to take your bait, or simply didn't
> read your message.  If the former this thread will likely die now.  If
> the latter, and Dave decides to respond, I'm grabbing some popcorn, a
> beer, and a lawn chair. ;)

Just ignore the troll, Stan.  I've got code to write and bugs to fix
- I don't have time to waste on irrelevant semantic arguments about
the definition of "performance optimisation" for improvements that
are done, dusted and widely deployed.

Cheers,

Dave.
--