Re: Xserver deployment to target board

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Sivakumar wrote:

        For your information the below sent mail was for this project only,
we have tried in running XFree86 -configure, which gives a large information i
couldnt able to copy here,hence iam attaching the file info with this
mail.And also i couldnt able to XF86config from two config files
./usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XF86Config.98
./usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XF86Config.eg
Please suggest me to overcome this

Loader support on ARM obviously needs work. In the meantime, you should build a static server with "#define DoLoadableServer NO" in your xc/config/cf/host.def file. You can also further tailor the server to your board by also #define'ing XInputDrivers and XF86CardDrivers to the specific drivers you wish to include in the server binary.

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Academic Information and        |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|    Communications Technologies   |  email:  tsi@xxxxxxxxxxx          |
|  352 General Services Building   +-----------------------------------+
|  University of Alberta           |                                   |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  T6G 2H1                         |                                   |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |