RE: How do I get 2 displays with 2 different window managers?

   It looks like you want 'twm -s -display 0:0'.  From the manpage:

       -s      This option indicates that only the default screen
               (as specified by -display or by the DISPLAY  envi-
               ronment  variable) should be managed.  By default,
               twm will attempt to manage all screens on the dis-
               play.

		Mark.