Re: Introduction & Question (Can't Startup)

Hello!

I'm very new to this, but since I see no answer, I'll try to give a hint
(although I don't know if it's applicable, because I don't know anything
about Apple); though, the message seems to indicate to me that there is
a question about permissions; i.e., that the path X11 is reading has
only root access (confirmed by your inplication that the problem arises
when you intend going rootless); try setting it world readable+executable.

I hope this is of some use, if not please let me know, so I can further
my understanding of these processes