Re: Invisible cursor in X/wmaker

I'm on a roll today, ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart: xsetroot -cursor emptyCursor.xbm emptyCursor.xbm
sets the cursor OK when WindowMaker starts, but the cursor reappears in Mozilla Firefox as Firefox isn't the root window :p, does anyone know how I can set the cursor behavior when the cursor is over the window for another application?