Re: dpms and multiple monitors

  I'm not seeing this problem with XFree86 4.4.  I have two NVIDIA
GeForce4 MX cards runninng the "nv" driver that comes with XFree86.
I have it setup for two separate screens (not Xinerama).  If I dpms
force off to either screen it shuts off on both.  It seems to me
that you are either seeing a server bug that has been fixed in 4.4
or it's a very common driver bug that the "nv" driver just doesn't
happen to have.  My guess is that this is a 4.3 bug.

			Mark.