Problems after Samba Installation

Hello Supportteam,

I have got really serious problems after the installation of a sambapackage. After I unpackaged the files the Linux PC occured in the Windows Network and afterwards my Linux PC was frozen... Now my Linux PC is always freezing or is leaving the Windowssurface.

What can I do ? I am a Linux-Beginner and dont know I it would be possible to recover the Linuxsystem in the status before the sambainstallation ?

Please help me. I also sent the Log-File.

thanks,

Christian
Aufnehmen, abschicken, nah sein - So einfach ist
WEB.DE Video-Mail: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021200