Misplaced Cursor when switching from VT7 to VT1-6 after running screensaver.

Hi,

Following lots of helpful advice I have upgraded to 4.4.0. OS is RH 9.0, kernel is 2.4.20-8. I have installed the latest drop in trident_drv.o (dated March 1,2004) and it doesn't crash anymore but it still has a strange bug. Hardware is Trident Cyberblade I1 in embedded VT8601A north bridge.

After an opengl screensaver has run the cursor on the terminal screen is misplaced 7 spaces to the right of where you are actually typing. Also when you less a log file you get an additional extra long blinking but non-moving cursor in the lower right corner of the screen.

Overall a big improvement over what I had before though. Thanks for making a driver that doesn't make my hardware sick.

Sincerely,
Scott Searcy