RE: lcd bottom of screen at top & top at bottom

David,

until you start X the screen is correct?

I remember a setting in XF86Config where you tell X to use the BIOS setting for the screen resolution. Because the problem you speak of is what I know when one use a false BIOS setting for the display.

Veikko