xfree4.4

Hi,

just so this list doesn't ever only sees complaints:
I installed xfree4.4 last week on my laptop and it fixed a long standing
annoyance with the ATI Radeon Mobility not coming back out of blank into
a sane state on the X screen. It may be silly, but it does make me happy
to be rid of it.

Also, the build and install just purred along like a content kitten,
and I do remember X builds where I fought the build for a week
before I got it subdued. So, great job people, and thanks for sharing all
the work you put into it. :-)

regards,
	spz

PS: I'm not subscribed to the list, so if you feel a great need to answer
please use the address below.
--
spz@xxxxxxxxxx (S.P.Zeidler)