Re: Radeon Mobility U1 accelerated 3D support yet?

Phil Barnett wrote:
On Wednesday 10 March 2004 9:51 am, Alex Deucher wrote:

3D support for the IGP chipsets is available in DRI cvs.  You can
either build from source or try the nightly binary snapshots available
here:
http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Download

Cool, I'll try it out.

What directories should I back up so that I can revert to a previous version if the CVS is unworkable?

I'm running debian.

IIRC, with the binary snapshots you don't need to backup anything. The included install script backs up the files that will be replaced. You'll want to read the included documentation to be sure, though. If you build from source, you'll want to backup the whole /usr/X11R6 directory tree, as Alex mentioned in a different message.