Virtual Terminal & dual X Problems Please Help

Hello
I have been trying to get two different xsessions running on the same VT. I am running Slacware 9.0, kernel 2.4.20, and .XFree86 Version 4.3.0.
Currently each X that I kick off default to the next available VT. And if I try to force the xsession to use the same vt of the other, I receive this error:

_XSERVTransSocketINETCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running

Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't already running

What I would like to do is have one Xsessions that runs a windows manager with mouse, keyboard, and touchscreen for inputs and the other xsession with no windows manager and only a touchscreen for input. I don't want mouse and keyboard ability on the second Xsession so there is no stealing of inputs and the touchscreens ability are independent from one another.

So, is this even possible and any help or directions would be appreciated.

Thank you
Elizabeth Ebbert