invitation of XFree86 to FrOSCon

Hi,

I'm the lead developer of MirOS BSD, probably the only current operating sy-
stem still delivering XFree86® by default ☺ (and this won't change for at
least another year or two), and at the same time, I am coordinating presence
of the BSDs at FrOSCon (www.froscon.org), a conference/exhibition about free
software and open source, August 25th and 26th, in St. Augustin near Bonn,
Germany. Note that I am not a FrOSCon official.

I just now had the idea of inviting you guys to come over and have a booth;
while I cannot assign booth space that easily (although, since knowing most
of the FrOSCon crew personally, this might be still possible), we can crowd
you together with us BSD people if you want this. I also can't offer travel
or accomodation (although there's free sleeping at the gym again and, maybe,
subventioned hotel rooms). Exhibitors _do_ get free entrance and even quite
some food though. You can also listen to some of the talks, there are a lot
of them this time, even my co-developer is holding one (yes, MirOS is down
to 2 developers again, but we're still continuing).

Sorry for doing this on short notice, but I just now wondered why these x.org
people show up at, say, LinuxTag, but you don't. I hope this is reassuring; I
quite enjoy your high-quality (i.e. stability, not so much performance - that
said, XF4.5 runs faster on my savage than any x.org) releases.

If at least one of you wants to come, contact me ASAP, so I can get your logo
and a link to the websites into the exhibitors list and try to reserve some
more space (one is enough, but then one will have to come).

Even if not, you might want to answer me. Please mail privately or put me in
Cc: as I'm not subscribed to this mailing list. Thanks!

bye,
//mirabile
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt