Re: License furor

William,

To clarify our license and the FUD relating to it's interpretation as presented by Vincent and Paul, I think you should read the debate as discussed back in March, it goes back now 4 months but in particular:

http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/forum/2004-March/004196.html
brought up some salient points about GPL and GPL compatibility and its relationship to our license.

If you want to read more, a short-hand is to search on the nouns Paul Vojta via Google at the bottom of our http://www.xfree86.org/resources.html and read the many notes on this subject.

You will naturally notice, that Paul never answers anything put to him or asks these same questions of his X.org, in particular the thorny  GLX license by one of their own now so-called 'executive' members, but he's a good short-hand to the debate neverthless.

Enjoy.

Georgina