Re: misfits

I don't remember any of these distributions making statements to that
effect in this list. Could you point me at such statements elsewhere ?

--

Slackware and NetBSD did make public statements on forum.  Use the search utility we provide.

Others have written in as I mention on http://www.xfree86.org distro-support.html.  Perhaps you should read it Andy.  I am not going to forward every piece of mail Webmaster gets, or do your searching for you,  because I am not your secretary.

You can check them as they happen every Monday at http://www.distrowatch.com.
SOmetimes though they tell us first and distrowatch gets the news from us.
Either way, as the arklinux-debian clone posted on devel, I verify every letter that comes in so there is never a mistake.

And yes since you asked, it's a lot of work but I believe it's very important
and so do our permanent troll otherwise he wouldn't whine so.

Happy Palm Sunday to all,

Georgina