RE: License FAQ

> David Dawes's announcement stated why the change was made.
>
> Of course, if you're instead looking for someone to
> personally justify it to you, that's another question.

I feel like I'm stuck in a Sam Shepard play!

Or maybe a George Orwell novel.  The answer was in the
announcement.  It is in the FAQ.  We have always told you.  We
have never dodged the question.  It's the axis of evil.  It
depends on what your definition of "is" is.  We're not at war
with Eurasia.  We've never been at war with Eurasia.

>> Do you think anybody will ever do that?  Or will they
>> always just ignore the question and change the subject?

Ignorance is Strength.

=====
--
Craig Groeschel  >ladder91 at yahoo dot com<  AT '00
Tread lightly.  Leave no trace.  Never forget.