Re: Another teleconference partial edited transcript

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 08:36:06PM -0700, Keith Packard wrote:
>Another teleconference was held on 2003-4-3 to talk about X governance.
>
>	http://fontconfig.org/~keithp/teleconference/2003-04-03.html
>
>We held another teleconference today and resolved to publish minutes and
>the partial edited transcript tomorrow afternoon.  I'll post that URL
>when they're ready (although I suspect many of you will be able to guess
>what that will be).

Instead of holding these private conference calls and publishing
"partial edited" transcripts, why don't back up the openness you
espouse by holding these discussions in full unedited public view?

As for talking to the XFree86 board, I expect that it will make
whatever statements it has to make publicly when it's ready, and
not first to this private group of vested interests.

You've already heard what I think you should do.  My personal opinion
has not changed.

Speaking for myself.

David
--
David Dawes
Founder/committer/developer                     The XFree86 Project