Re: [forum] individually funded development

   Historically, XFree86 has needed developers more than it has
needed finacial support.  Our current board does pretty well
at keeping the bills paid, and donations of hardware from individuals
has been useful.  It's kindof hard to convert money into code
though.

			Mark.