Re: [forum] Suggestion for XFree86

On Monday 24 March 2003 09:12, Sven Luther wrote:

> What is wrong with providing more feedback trough the current mechanism ?
> i receive the ACK when i submit a bug, but never anything else. it would
> be nice to get a mail also when the patch has been included for example,
> but a web pages of submitter activity would be nice also, err, that is a
> page with all the patches in the queue, and some statistics or something
> such.

This is about the way that bugzilla is used within the gentoo project.
Submitters and other people interested get email notifications of all changes
to the bug. Including status change (to resolved). I believe it is a useful
system.

Paul

--
Paul de Vrieze
Researcher

[Index of Archives]     [X.Org]     [XFree86]     [XFree86 Discussion]     [XFree86 Newbie]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite Questions]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [ARM Linux Kernel]     [Samba]     [Linux RAID]