Re: [forum] Keith Packard issue

Ralf Nolden (nolden@kde.org):

> On Thursday 20 March 2003 15:01, Alan Cox wrote:
> > > FYI: the Keith Packard issue is now on Slashdot.org.
> >
> > The "Keith Packard" issue or the XFree86 issue ?
>
> Correct. The post which is going on all news sites now is IMHO one of
> the most insulting posts that I ever read. Everyone who knows Keithp
> in person knows that we're discussing a thing here that is bugging
> literally everyone:

  I am sure I am not alone when I say that I have the utmost respect for
Keith Packard and the work he has done, and am disappointed by the tone
of the post by the XFree86 BOD.  It was an attack I feel was unjustified
and disrespectful to the work he has done in both the code and the
community.

--
Billy Biggs
vektor@dumbterm.net

[Index of Archives]     [X.Org]     [XFree86]     [XFree86 Discussion]     [XFree86 Newbie]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite Questions]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [ARM Linux Kernel]     [Samba]     [Linux RAID]