Re: i815 trouble

Well,

I read the "i810 correction" thread. I am willing to test. Give me sone
time to figure out how to build the XFree CVS tree...

/TB

--
Torsten Bergander
R&D Senior Consultant

IMPORTANT. ANTIDISCLAIMER.
This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route
from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable
by any number of system administrators along the way. If you have received
this message by mistake, it would be ridiculous for me to tell you not to
read it or copy to anyone else, because, let's face it, if it's a message
revealing confidential information or that could embarrass me intensely,
that's precisely what you'll do. Who wouldn't?

Likewise, it is superfluous for me to claim copyright in the contents,
because I own that anyway, even if you print out a hard copy or
disseminate this message all over the known Universe. I don't know why so
many corporate mail servers feel impelled to attach a disclaimer to the
bottom of every e-mail message saying otherwise. If you don't know either,
why not e-mail your corporate lawyers and system administrators and ask
them why they insist on contributing so much to the waste of bandwidth.