Alternative PHP based MySQL admin tool

Went looking for alternatives to PHPMyAdmin, but which are still actually rendered/hosted/implemented in PHP pages themselves, and, one of them came across is the following, and it does in fact/definitely seem somewhat cleaner/nicer than PHPMyAdmin, and it's free as well etc.:
http://www.adminer.org/

Also nice that it's like literally a single PHP file, etc., although it's like 356Kb in size...<smile>

Will also just mention that I specifically prefer clean/simple interfaces to certain aspects, since it suits my use thereof with a screen reader, etc., but not always relevant, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

[PHP Home]     [PHP Users]     [PHP Install]     [PHP on Windows]     [Programming PHP]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Rice Cooker]     [Home]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [PHP Books]