From: Morris [mailto:morne@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:53 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  64-bit PHP binaries

Thanks Pierre. I am going to redo it in the morning. Just a quick one if I
may. There is a hotfix from microsoft and some admin tools that is suggested
should be installed. When I try to install it it says I have the incorrect
software version or operating system. have you come across this on your
travels with php installs on win2k8?