Re: Buildung Wine on OS X

I got it around with editing the movie-path. I copied the movies into an additional folder, edited the path and it just worked. :-) So no need of cracks.

The only two things left, which are a little broken:
- hardware-accelerated mouse-recognition (the mouse is really slow and unresponitive)

At least, it works.
Thanks a lot.