Re: Error running an app on a Mac

ok well I really have no idea.  A couple weeks ago I built 1.5.4 using the build script without any problems and I didn't  do anything to my system since then.  I deleted my wine dir to make some room and tried to rebuild it now, as 1.5.5 and now I'm getting this error.  I am not a wine dev so I have no idea, but now I don't have a working version of wine.