Wine causes Flash instabilities

I don't really know whether I should be posting this here, on Firefox forums or on Linux Mint forums...

Whenever I start foobar2000 (a music player) under WINE, and I open a web page in Firefox (native build, not running under WINE) containing anything that requires flash, weird things start to happen.

Flash videos start playing but there is no sound, Firefox crashes whenever I try to exit a website in question, all kinds of graphical artifacts start to appear in my system, fonts in any WINE applications become transparent - instead of font color i see the color of whatever is under the window, and a lot of other things.

When I exit foobar2000 everything goes back to normal. If Firefox was frozen - it unfreezes, graphical glitches disappear (except the ones that affected desktop wallpaper).

I use WINE 1.4, my OS is Linux Mint 13 MATE x64, and I use latest Firefox version.

I really have no idea what causes it... I would be really grateful if someone could help me.

Thank you in advance.