Re: Kubuntu 12.04: LackeyCCG stopped working

Alright, so uninstalling pulseaudio also allows Lackey (and other WINE apps) to have sound again, but now they hog sound from the rest of my KDE desktop (using Phonon and ALSA). KDE apps can all have sound at the same time just fine, but if a WINE app is running with sound working and enabled, I can't get sound from my other applications. I know this has got to be a common problem, and I've seen it come up before when I was Googling for other things, but now it seems when I want to find it, a search comes up with nothing.

icon

[Gimp for Windows]     [Photo]     [Red Hat]     [Samba]     [Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Camping]     [Graphics Cards]     [Wine Home]

Add to Google Powered by Linux