Re: On Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits : stack overflow

mohican wrote:
> DosBox was already installed. Although I did not launch it nor configure it because I have not yet investigated on how to do it.
> (When I launch it, it opens a windows with a Z:\ directory)

You shouldn't have to configure anything, but Wine's DosBox integration is still pretty buggy. And that may not be relevant; it was just a guess.

Is there a download for the app that doesn't work? I can test it on 64 bit openSUSE.

icon

[Gimp for Windows]     [Photo]     [Red Hat]     [Samba]     [Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Camping]     [Graphics Cards]     [Wine Home]

Add to Google Powered by Linux