Re: Winasio, somebody know how make it work??

"Due to a bug in winegcc, and the confusion regarding where 32bit wine dlls go
on the various 64bit linux distributions,  I've hardcoded support for
/usr/lib/wine and /usr/lib32/wine into the makefile"
i dont know if is writted for 32 or 64 but it dont care to me
i know u are very smart but i am just asking if someone what know more than me can help me if u dont want, ok dont do it[/quote][/code]