Suggested Forum Post Title Format

Attention Forum Administrator(s),

I find it very difficult to search the forum for answers to specific questions about a specific piece of windoze software.  May I suggest a standardized format for the title of such posts?

[WINDOWS PROGRAM NAME OR ABBREVIATION], [LINUX DISTRIBUTION AND VERSION], [USER ISSUE]

A couple of examples to clarify:

Starcraft II, Kubuntu 11.04, Can't Create AI Games

SC2, Kubuntu 12.01, No Maps Are Loaded for AI Games

Diablo II, Linuxmint, No sound in game

I think this format would greatly improve the efficiency of the site.

Good Luck.