Re: MS Access Runtime

Hi,

OK, I have reinstalled Linux (Centos 6.2 32 bit) from scratch.  I have installed Wine 1.4 from the RPMForge test RPM.  Works great.

I got winetricks.

Installed ie7

Code:
winetricks ie7

Installed Access 2002 runtime from the MSI.

Installed

Code:
winetricks jet40 mdac28

Added the odbc32 and odbccp32 in winecfg.

Open up my mdb.  It opens fine.  My ODBC works (after providing credentials, will need to look at LDAP later).  However the buttons still do nothing.

Does anyone know of any dll's that need to be included for vba to work?  Or an application?

I'm really stumped here.

Milesy