Re: [Mass Effect] I feel myself awfully tired

With this patch applied, game stucks badly from the early "Press any key", however it will react to "any key" through some time. Then after a fixed amount of time (what I do doesn't seem to affect it) game totally freezes. It is before character creation. The console output is (repeated 640 times):

Code:
err:d3d:wined3d_event_query_test Event query created despite lack of GL support
err:d3d:wined3d_event_query_ops_get_data The GL event query failed, returning D3DERR_INVALIDCALL

icon

[Gimp for Windows]     [Photo]     [Red Hat]     [Samba]     [Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Camping]     [Graphics Cards]     [Wine Home]

Add to Google Powered by Linux