Re: Help with errors running Mabi on Wine please!

Yes, I've rebooted a few times since installing XQuartz.

And I checked the Console.app and there's a lot of stuff in it that I don't understand, but I found a few things talking about the display when i searched X11 and XQuartz. It mentions DISPLAY not being set and some other things about X or something. I can't understand this stuff very well at all, though.

And yes I've tried starting up both X11 and XQuartz before trying wine and neither of those worked, and I've tried using wine straight from the XQuartz xterm and that didn't work either. I still get the same display error.