Re: Serif webplus X5

You're right, I wasn't being very specific. When I right-click on the program's icon to install it (have to choose between Wine and that CrossOver thing that I installed in hope that the problem would thus go away or something), the only option that is available for me is to load the program and not to install it.

Code:
wine WebPlusX5-EN.exe
fixme:event:wait_for_withdrawn_state window 0x20022/2600001 wait timed out
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.
err:msi:ITERATE_Actions Execution halted, action L"LaunchConditions" returned 1603

Isn't it the right command for this? I saw it in the wiki.