WineConsole Font Issue

Well many of you already know about the error but I'll still like to explain. I'm actually trying to get a Game Server Run on Linux without the X-server/VNC running. The server works but I don't have any console. There are some users who actually got a console without Xserver/VNC running on their game server using wineconsole so I'm trying to do the same but wineconsole would always give me this error,

Code:
err:wineconsole:WINECON_Fatal Couldn't find a decent font, aborting

Googling the error showed a lot of stuff which I tried. Some people say that if you set the LANG variable, you can get past the error which didn't work for me. After that I downloaded mstcorefonts fonts which also didn't help.

I manually tried to edit user.reg files and set mstcorefonts there but on running Wine, it would auto over-write those files. Also tried to set it using regedit by installing VNC/xterm but running wine would again put all the values to default.

Here is what I'm running:

Code:

uk:~# wine --version
wine-1.0.1-174-gc4039bd

If anyone has a solution, please come up. Already spent a lot of time on this.