Wine Display Help

I know this has been a popular topic, but seeing as this is day two of me trying to figure it out I give up, I need some help please.

I am trying to run wine on a CENTOS VPS. I am unable to run any .exe or xclock or anything of that nature. I get the common DISPLAY error:

[~/.wine/drive_c/windows]# wine notepad.exe
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
err:systray:initialize_systray Could not create tray window
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.

When I run the Command "startx" I get the following fatal error:

Fatal server error:
xf86OpenConsole: Cannot open /dev/tty0 (No such file or directory)

I have tried many things to fix this problem after scouring the internet for an entire day, I would greatly appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.