Re: Problem with automatic mounting of disc drive (Ubuntu 11.10)

Thanks, but it does not work with WINE 1.3 either. Maybe that's a problem specific to the game I'm trying to play. I'll try it with a different game later. Or did I do it wrong? I opened winecfg, went to drives, added a drive D: mapped to /dev/sr0, opened the advanced options and selected CD.

And the new version produced a couple of new graphic bugs in Baldur's Gate (the mouse pointer now leaves permanent traces). Maybe I should stick with the last stable release and just make a drive for every disc I want to use...