Re: getting apps in wine to access a network computer

dimesio wrote:

> orosman wrote:
> > I've installed a windows application in wine. To use it properly, I need it to access a server/pc on the network. How do I do this? Please help. I'm using ubuntu linux 11.10?
>
> http://www.winehq.org/docs/wineusr-guide/misc-things-to-configure#AEN725

I did went to the link mentioned,but I don't understand how to go about this or where to set the necessary changes. Is this done in terminal, if yes what will the steps be. Or do I make changes in " configure wine" or " browse c: drive"? Please assist.