Problem with automatic mounting of disc drive (Ubuntu 11.10)

Hi!

First of all, WINE is great! There is only one little inconvenience for me: I am using WINE 1.2 under Ubuntu 11.10. It automatically mounts CDs and DVDs at /media/(disc name). So whenever I insert a new disc, I have to change the configuration of WINE which is a bit annoying. I could not find any help via Google. On ubuntuforum.org I was told to point WINE to the device itself (/dev/sr0) instead of the mount point, but that didn't work. Or at least, Baldur's Gate does not believe me that I have it's disc inserted. When I give WINE the mount point, then it runs fine.

Since I got no more replies on ubuntuforum for some days now, I thought maybe someone here can help me.