VOLCANO: Reminder: AGU Session V45: Volcanoes and Climate Change: Past to Present

Reminder: AGU Session V45: Volcanoes and Climate Change: Past to Present
From: Kenneth Verosub <klverosub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear colleagues,

The deadline for submission of abstracts to the Fall AGU Special Session V45 "Volcanoes and Climate Change: Past to Present" is only about a week away.  The full session description can be found at the end of this message.  We anticipate a lively discussion of all aspects of the topic.
The following have agreed to make invited presentations at the session:
Georgiy Stenchikov (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology)
Topic: Impact of the Toba eruption
Hans Graf (Cambridge University)
Topic: Climate impact of volcanic aerosols
Julien Boulon (Université de Clermont-Ferront)
Topic: Dispersion of secondary volcanic articles
Evelyn Browning-Gariss (Browning Newsletter)
Topic: Volcanic eruptions and La Nina
The deadline for all submissions is 4 August 23:59 EDT/03:59 +1 GMT. Complete information about the meeting is available at http://sites.agu.org/fallmeeting/

If you are doing research relevant to this topic, we strongly encourage you to submit an abstract.
Thank you very much for your consideration,

Session conveners:

Ken Verosub klverosub@xxxxxxxxxxx

Wyss Yim wwsyim@xxxxxx