VOLCANO: Call for abstract for Geol. Soc. Special Pub. "Magma Chamber and intrusion dynamics"

Call for abstract for Geol. Soc. Special Pub. "Magma Chamber and
intrusion dynamics"
From: Luca Caricchi <l.caricchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

This e-mail regards a project for publishing a book on "Magma Chamber
and intrusion dynamics" as one of the Geological Society special
publications.

The deadline for submission of abstracts is the 15th of September.

After submission we will evaluate the abstracts, and select those that
would make a well balanced book. If we have enough interest, and if
the proposal is accepted by the Geologial Society, a deadline will be
fixed for submission of  papers. The submitted papers will go through
a strict peer-review process like for a publication in a high-standard
scientific journal.

Please submit abstracts to one of the Editors:

Catherine  Annen (catherine.annen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Luca Caricchi (l.caricchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sandy Cruden (sandy.cruden@xxxxxxxxxx)
Othmar  Müntener (othmar.muntener@xxxxxxx)