RE: VNC RFB Protocol Question

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Woods (CM) [mailto:X@x]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:11 AM
To: Long, Phillip GOSS
Cc: vnc-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: VNC RFB Protocol Question

On 19/02/2013 15:09, Long, Phillip GOSS wrote:
> [...]
Eventually connect OK?

Chris

Chris:

No connection yet, but I've downloaded the 5.0.4 Viewer, and will
be trying it either later this week or next week.  I'll post what
happens then.

					Thx, Phil Long

Goss ... Innovation for Business

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or other use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. No contract may be construed by this e-mail.